Email : [email protected]
Benefits of installing Norton software to computer, tablet or to a mobile phone
- Provides much-needed protection to your device by completely eradicating spyware, viruses, malware, and other forms of online attacks
- Maintains the privacy of the user irrespective of the device from which the user gets to use the Norton software
- By creating an account with Norton, one can go through the entire list of Norton software’s to purchase under one-roof and it can be installed to multiple devices as well
- Auto scan and schedule scan option to trace and get rid of any of kind of virus or malware that has been disturbing the overall performance of your device
- Notifies regarding the overall health state of your device
- Provides much-needed safety for the kids to access the internet.
Norton installation and activation process for PC users
Beforehand starting with the installation process of a Norton product on your computer, make sure the following points are checked through:
- The computer must meet up with the minimum system related requirements in terms of processor, operating system, RAM, browser support and hard disk space
- Install Norton software by logging in securely through your Administrator user profile
- Complete the pending update process related to your operating system
- Remove any kind of junk or temporary file to save up space and to securely install and activate Norton software
- Uninstall previous versions of Norton before installing the latest version
- Download the ‘Norton removal tool’ by visiting the official website of Norton and run it to effectively remove the previously installed versions of Norton and other security-related software’s from your computer.
Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
When to Use Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
How to use the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool: Download and Run the Program
- Download Norton’s Removal Tool and save the file to the Windows desktop (Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool download).
- On your Windows desktop, double-click the Norton Removal icon (NRnR icon) to open it.
- Follow the provided instructions.
- Restart your machine.
* Should it be required to complete the removal process, you may be prompted to restart multiple times and repeat the provided steps after you’ve restarted the computer.
For those running the Norton Software Removal Tool on a Mac to Remove Norton for Mac Programs
- Navigate to the “Applications” folder, open the Symantec Solutions folder, and click twice to open Symantec Uninstaller.
- Select the Norton application to be uninstalled in the Uninstall Symantec Products window.
- Click Uninstall and confirm the program to be deleted. An admin account password will be required.
- Close the open windows and restart the machine.
Once you have finished running the Norton Removal Tool, you’ll need to immediately reinstall your Norton product. To reinstall Norton Security, follow these steps:
- Sign into Norton Management to download the product; you’ll need to use the same email address and password as that used when you registered/purchased the original product.
- Under the Product Details, select Norton 360 and click download.
- On the Norton Download Manager, you’ll also need to click Start Download and follow the instruction provided to complete the reinstallation process.
Norton 360 can be reinstalled multiple times. The number of devices that Norton Security is installed on can be seen and managed in your Norton Account.
Norton Security Installation | Norton Security Installation Procedure
– Norton Setup –
– How to Install, Uninstall, and Reinstall Norton Security -
For the NEW Norton 360 related instruction, please visit our Norton 360 Installation page.
Norton Security is the latest computer software security suite developed by Symantec. It works on MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS platforms. It’s available in three editions, as Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe, and Norton Security Premium. Norton Security Standard protects 1 (one) device only. Norton Security Deluxe is good for up to 5 devices, while Norton Security Premium includes protection for up to 10 devices. More about comparing the three security software packages can be found at our Norton Security Editions Compared page.
Below is more information about how to obtain your software after buying Norton Security. We also provide information about how to get the Norton product activation key, download software for additional devices, and how to reinstall Norton Security, if needed.
STEP 1 – Uninstall older Norton or other security software
Uninstall process on Windows based computers
(This is an optional step, but needed if any previous security software installation exists. This includes Norton security products other than Norton Security, or security products of other software makers like Avast, Avira, AVG, McAfee, Kaspersky, Panda, Trend Micro, ESET, F-Secure, etc.)
Click on the start button in the bottom left-hand corner and click on the Control Panel.
Once in the control panel, depending on which operating system is in use, do one of the following:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – Open programs and features.
- Windows Vista – Open uninstall a program.
- Windows XP – Open add or remove programs.
Once the directory of programs that are installed opens, click on the Norton program (or other software) to be removed, and click uninstall or remove.
Click on Norton Complete Uninstall (or finish the uninstall process of non-Norton software being uninstalled).
A Subscription Waiting Period Warning window will pop up; click next.
Click on Restart Now. The software will not be completely uninstalled until the computer has been restarted.
Uninstall process on Mac OS X computers
Remove an app by either:
- Uninstalling it via Launchpad (hold the icon down until all icons start to jiggle, and click the delete button (X).
- If there's no delete button in the Launchpad, remove the app by using its uninstaller, or if that is not available, by moving the app into the Trash, and then by emptying the Trash.
- Restart action may or may not be needed.
STEP 2 – Install Norton Security
- Use this URL to get you to your Norton Account: https://norton.com/setup
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account
- Click onto the Sign In button
- When logging in for the first time after purchase, or at any time from a device that does not have Norton Security installed, you may get prompted to select one of the two choices: Install on this device or Install on another device
- Click Agree & Download to get the software downloaded and installed onto your current device
- If you close the window from the above step, you can always get back to it by going into the Devices tab. In any case, Norton account interface is very intuitive and features the Download button in tabs like Home, Devices, or Services.
- When you download the software onto your computer, you get Norton's downloader program. Once you run it, the download and installation of your security software will start. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once finished, your Norton product will be installed and activated.
STEP 3 – Install Norton Security onto Additional Devices
If you need to install your Norton security software onto another device (computer or mobile), follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Norton Management console: https://manage.norton.com
- Right at your Management Home page, you'll see a button that says Download Norton above which it says "Do you want to add more devices?"
- Click onto the button, select Install on another device tab, and follow the on-screen instructions (the procedure allows you to send installation link via email).
OPTIONAL – Retrieve Your Product Key
- For the Product key, log into your Norton Account,
- Click onto the Devices tab,
- Find the device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. Your product key can also be accessed from the Services tab.
OPTIONAL – Download Norton Security first, Install, then Activate
- Download your Norton Security Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestns (Standard and Deluxe versions)
Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu (Premium version)
- Once you download the installation file, double click on it to start the Norton Security install.
- Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in full, and then close it.
- Click on agree and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- Activate your Norton Security installation by entering the activation code you copied from your Norton Account.
Some Important Norton Technical Issues Solved by Norton Support Team
- This first thing which can be done by any consumer is to leave a mail on official website of Norton and wait for the appropriate response from the other side. This process takes time but you will be reverted positively without leaving you disappointed.
- If issue is not so big, they will track your system from your abode and provide you remote repairs for your comfort. Professionals are bothered about your sufferings and will give a timely resolution to your damaged product.
- Apart from that, you can even give a direct call on the toll-free Norton Customer Support Number and converse with our executives to explain your problem more clearly and easily.
- You can also find few of our staff members activation on social networking sites whole day and entire night. In the modern era, people are so stuffed with their lives that do not have enough time to visit the service centre, so they want quick solutions on the social media itself.
- If the problem is in hardware, then also they facilitate their help by sending a technician to take the damaged item from your home and return it back after repair.
- Moreover, you can also carry on with a live chat process that is not only comforting but cost-free as well.
Is Choosing Norton Support Ireland A Right Decision?
The foremost thing which is admiring of our team is that they identify the problem even before anything is explained by the customers. This shows Norton Support Number keen interest in minimizing the user’s problems such as installing the software, turning on the firewall, generating of error codes and take active participation in soothing them. Offering gentle attitude and relevant response within a specified time are some of the essential traits of our certified, qualified and trained engineers. Do not panic, you will be enthralled with all the latest techniques that would sort your ordeals without any impediment. So go, grab and avail the best to set yourself free from the persisting burden.
The experts helps you on a large scale to improve the performance of this applications as well as your PC by dialing toll-free Norton Support Number will get you the specialists who are working to ffer you a complete solution for your security related issues.
What is Norton Antivirus Support
Norton Technical Support Ireland expert's team has only one motive to tackle all issues with best solution in simple steps. Here is a list of Predicaments in Norton antivirus:-
- Downloading, installing and activating the software.
- Cannot transfer the software to another computer
- Running live updates on the program
- After upgrading this software, system functions slowly
- Unable to turn-on the firewall.
- Antivirus is not starting
- Problem in recovering the deleted files.
- 104 and 8505 error codes are displayed
Dial toll free Norton Contact Number , reach to an expert and get a desired solution for your issue.